CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

What I did this summer

Ok so this is the BEFORE video. I've never done a video on here. It's taking forever. And it's not that interesting so maybe I'll delete it. Ok, I deleted it. No one is going to want to watch a video of my bathroom that bad. Here's a before PICTURE:
And here's the after picture:The picture doesn't show it all that well but there is the pink. We're going to paint the ceiling kind of a lime green (see the green heart on the shower curtain? That color) and THEN I want to get these accessories . . . All That Jazz (that's clickable). And retro faucets with the porcelain handles. I think the pink goes nicely with the grey tiles. And no, Everett doesn't mind that it's pink. He could actually care less I think.

I'm very inspired to make jewelry to sell on etsy. I need to make some extra money PLUS I got a jewelry kiln and I really really really really really want to use it. So there you go. Watch here for details about my etsy store. I opened one this morning but, alas, there is nothing it it (yet).

I have to go back to work in 2.5 weeks. I am so NOT ready for that but I am SO ready for some income.

And here are a couple of funny pictures. First is our renaming of the gummy worms. Who wants to hire Emma & I for package design? And second is Ellie with a lettuce beard. She actually taped it on. We need to get out more!

GUESS WHAT!?!?! I just checked online and I'm actually certified to teach art AND I'm classified as Highly Qualified. Cool. I'm not really sure what that means but it sounds good, huh??

1 comments:

Beverly said...

I want your bathroom. Gotta love a dad who is totally cool with a pink wall and hearts on the shower curtain!